Based on a SUZUKI GSF1200 BANDIT - GV75 - 99'
- "Bandito project is a retro futuristic design essay, it is composed with simples shapes and
lightweight prerogatives, freely inspired by Suzuki Epson racing team, the motorcycle is
however still a street legal sport bike with performance upgrades, including air
admission, exhaust pipes, lowered stance and competition brakes.
Made by reusing several scavenged and modded OEM parts such as the optics made
out a Ducati 996 front mudguard is only one of many other home made fairings
It increases the motorcycle originality and affirms it's design while making it really
unique by fitting perfectly."
- Custom painted livery inspired from the 80' Suzuki GSX
- Modded and restored entire frame
- Restored and repainted all mobile parts
- Handmade and unique front mudguard (from Suzuki GT350)
- Front optics (Ducati 996 mudguard) ; Yellow optical from an old bike
- Modified handlebars extended and inverted from a Honda VFR 800
- Handcrafted wood & leather solo seat
- Hidden running and brake mini lights -> "HighSide Mini taillight" find the ref :
- MotoGadget handlebar blinkers -> "Motogadget turn signals " find the ref :
- Biltwell torkers grips -> find the ref :
- Completely hand made wrapped exhaust lines and powder coat mufflers
- Complete brake calipers restoration
- Brand new front and rear brake rotor XC series floating contour from EBC Brakes ; brake and clutch Goodridge brake lines
- Performance clutch system